Do not buy a Tushy Extender *** Extender!it is a complete scam!

I ordered one and got my credit card stolen and had to file a police report to get my money back. Tushy Extenders are obviously not a trustworthy website and I warn everyone not to order from them! The device is weak and isn't sturdy at all. It is difficult to fasten to your *** and falls off a lot.

this turned into one of the worst purchases iv ever made.They are a rip off brand of *** extender and i wouldn't order from their site if i were you.

Had an Experience with Tushy Extenders?

Comments

All lies, with no proof!..

Lie 1, you did not order anything,

lie 2, nothing was stolen because you did not order.

lie 3, why did you inform police to get your money back? surely the 1st thing is to contact your bank.

lie 4 is tushy extender was out to steal your money why did they send you a product?

lie 5, no proof to confirm this is a didgy site and you cant prove any of the above can you???

the only thing right about any of this is the fact you have a small *** like ZoHan.

#203680

Well we haven't all got small dicks like palestinians so it doesn't really matter.

I happen to see many extenders. This is not that bad, much better than any rivals.

If you want to see very poor quality then check out the X4 labs.. thats REALY bad.